A word on these collaborations...

A word on these collaborations...

As an M.A. candidate in NYU's Gallatin School I am engaged in a course entitled Collaborative Projects in the Performing Arts: Multimedia Collaboration and Interactive Internet Distributed Performance. Stay tuned here as this dancer collaborates with artists in multiple media. More on my website at www.ericafrankel.com. Send tweets to @ericafrankel.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

What I'll Need for the Grandparents Project

A brainstorm, to be followed tomorrow by a diagram:

- 2 projectors (one for the video content, the other to project my dancer from Israel into the performance space)
- A laptop (for Skyping with Leia, my collaborator)
- a DVD player or laptop to play the video content
- 2 cameras for shots of the dancing from multiple angles to be fed to my collaborator (and preserved for later)
- Small slips of paper and pens for collecting stories/anecdotes

I don't know if audio will be at all important. The DVD will produce sound on it's own, but I don't foresee that it will need mixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment