A word on these collaborations...

A word on these collaborations...

As an M.A. candidate in NYU's Gallatin School I am engaged in a course entitled Collaborative Projects in the Performing Arts: Multimedia Collaboration and Interactive Internet Distributed Performance. Stay tuned here as this dancer collaborates with artists in multiple media. More on my website at www.ericafrankel.com. Send tweets to @ericafrankel.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The First Step

I just recorded myself reading an excerpt from a Tony Hiss 1987 article published in The New Yorker as a part of a work-in-progress for the December 10th concert.

This is mortifying - I hate listening to my own voice (am I alone?). Now I'll be able to sketch out some dance/movement, but I want to find some classmates to jump on board (especially helping to compose something awesome based off of this article (not necessarily me reading it, either!).

Volunteers?

Tony Hiss "Reflections" by ericafrankel

No comments:

Post a Comment